CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hope for Curing Eczema? (new to board)

clearwater Views: 5,939
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 5,568

Re: Hope for Curing Eczema? (new to board)

Hi there, thanks so much for your thoughtful response. It helps to hear from others that understand my condition. :o)

I agree with you that steroids are bad, and I am happy to say that today I took the last of the prednisone so I am done with that. The good news is that the prednisone, elidil and zyrtec totally cleared up my eczema (for now) - and I am going to take a blood test to identify allergens tomorrow. I think when I return to my allergist again I will ask to do a skin scratch test to see what else I am allergic to. OK so I'm addressing the foreign bit there.

I am also taking care of my skin with a rich moisturizer followed by a layer of elidil and ANOTHER layer of vaseline to seal it in. So far I feel great. And I am following Dr. Perricone's supplement recommendations for healthier skin.

The last bit that I am interested in trying is going through a month long cleanse & kidney/liver flush. I have done juicing before but not the flushes. I have heard this can clear up food allergies , and this would be very helpful. If nothing else, it will help me detox my system. I also plan to do an hour in the gym every day followed by a 1/2 hour sauna treatment which should help cleanse my insides.

You know, being on this board only a couple of days has helped me get back on track with my skin regimine. It helps to hear confirmation from others in the same boat - in my every day life, no body has the same kinds of allergies or skin issues as me and sometimes it all gets a bit overwhelming and I think I get tired of dealing with it. But I am feeling hopeful again and I won't give up and I am definitely going to try out the juicing/flushing in the next month. I'll keep everyone posted!

Thanks again for your kind help :o)

love and light, clearwater

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)