CureZone   Log On   Join
Intimacy and marriage

Christianwife22 Views: 3,749
Published: 20 y

Intimacy and marriage

Truly embarrised so please bare with me

I am 22 and live in CT and recently married a wonderful man . Were both Christians and proud to say we both waited til marriage . I lost my mom when I was 10 to BC and was raised by my father and he was very strict. I couldn't even look at the word sex if you know what I mean

Now since I am sexually active I have a question about cllmaxs well a few questions and I am hoping someone can help me

Does a woman have a cllmax from intercourse

What position brings a woman to cllmax

How do you know if you have a cllmax

How long should your partner last ( TMI ) my husband maybe lasts about 3 minutes of penetration

I read that self-gratification helps a woman learn her own body which makes having cllmaxs easier . I know self-gratification is a debate but do a lot of woman spank the monkey even if there married.

I have thought recently about playing with yourself, spanking the monkey (again TMI ) but I just can't start . I feel foolish and start laughing . Do woman say " Hey I am going to spank the monkey now " or does it just happen . I can't see myself saying to myself " Laura go spank the monkey " . Do woman set up a romantic scene when they spank the monkey

maybe this is all dumb but I need to talk to someone. I tried our pastor's wife and a nurse at my OB GYN but when it came time to talk I didn't say a word a my face blushed

Thanks for all your help

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)