CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extreme flatulence triggered by anxiety.Help!!

worrysome Views: 51,508
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 516,913

Re: Extreme flatulence triggered by anxiety.Help!!

Thank you so much for all the information. Definately check out the website.
I have been taking L.Acidophilus every morning for the past month, but there doesn't seem to be any improvementt. I suppose it takes longer than that, but this problem has been troubling me for so long that I really can't wait till it's cured. Thing is, I don't think there is a cure, because in my case, the grumbling isn't exactly coming from my stomach. Of course, there is a lot of gas in my stomach/lower abdomen as well, but "noises" come from a bit lower, if you know what I mean! I usually drink maximum two liters of water a day, so I don't understand why I have so mnay stomach problems. Like I said, it is always worse when I have something to do, or somewhere to go that involves people and sitting down. I am constantly and extrememly anxious, but I think it is this weird problem I have that is making my anxiety worse. I have to say though, that the gas doesn't come out as bad when I watch what I eat, eat slowly, and go to the bathroom. If I'm nervous, tense, upset or stressed, whatever, and I don't go the bathroom, the situation is much worse. It is something tremendously embarassing, and I just wish people around weren't so bothered by it, because it's not like I'm doing it on purpose!
Is it really a stress thing??Are there any other ways to deal?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)