CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Impaction During Cleanse - Ouch!

intuition Views: 78,524
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 462,824

Re: Fecal Impaction During Cleanse - Ouch!

All lovers, supporters, and cheerleaders I bid you goodbye as I put my head under the blanket and live there. During the last part of my excavation (and boy, I excavated like no other could ever do), I noticed something a bit sharp. I thought it was a rogue piece of corn unwilling to give it up. After all was said and done, it was still there. On April 29, 2005, I swallowed the end of a plastic fork while eating birthday cake. I assumed at the time that it was in and out in a 3 day cycle or so (the doctors did several x-rays to make sure it hadn't lodged in a major organ on its way down). With this "thing" that is capsule shaped but larger still left after all was said and done, I convinced myself that the "capsule" (which had a sharp pain sometimes when I'd be especially aggressive in my work) was the fork that had been carried along in the impaction and had had material transferred with it on its way. I tried. I tried more. I was able to remove everything but it. Finally it started poking me in several different places when I'd sit down, and knew I needed help (I can't do it myself). All I needed was for it to be held up, cut into 2 pieces for easy removal, and saved for nostalgia. Off to the doctor and his truster scissors I go. I have an anal fistula. One of the larger ones. If it can't be shrunk using medication delivered in suppository form in 2 weeks, it's good old surgery for me, because that means some blah blah blah tissue is involved that needs to be removed. In what would probably be out-patient. And I'm now on Zelnorm. (Kick the blanket.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)