CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Impaction During Cleanse - Ouch!

unyquity Views: 80,639
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 462,824

Re: Fecal Impaction During Cleanse - Ouch!

Well, there's several ways to attack this and get things moving. But we'll all need a bit more information here:

What kind of cleanse are you/were you doing?

Were you clogged before starting the cleanse? Or did the cleanse CAUSE the impaction?

What is "normal" bowel activity for you? daily? weekly?

How much water are you drinking daily? (not fluid intake, WATER intake)

Is this a recurring problem/issue?

Do you have an enema bag/supplies to use?

Are you experiencing nausea or vomiting?

--**--If you're starting to have vomiting, you need to do something to get this impaction out FAST, as the situation is critical. Some would say that when you start vomiting, it's time to abandon the natural/healthy cure and go to the ER. While I would never discourage anyone from seeking emergency medical care if they feel they need it, I feel that when things get critical is when we need to become aggressive with our natural treatments. No one ever died from castor Oil Enema s, herbal laxatives, prune juice, and/or Epsom Salts (within reason), but lots of people die in ER's

My initial advise is to attack this aggressively from "both ends", so to speak...so make sure to consume at least 1/2 gallon of water today (along with a couple of teaspoons of Sea Salt (or Himalayan Salt) to keep your electrolytes up.

Personally, I would take 2 tablespoons of Epsom Salts mixed in 8 ounces of warm water. You should see some activity from that within an hour to an hour and a half. (Fleet enemas and over the counter softeners are virtually useless for serious impactions...as you've found out).

If that doesn't solve the problem (or only partially solves the problem), then I would follow that with an Oil Enema . Here are good instructions for a castor Oil Enema : http://www.health-information-fitness.com/cleanse/caster_oil_enema.htm
Deeply massaging your colon is highly recommended for impactions while flushing & doing enemas.

Listen to your body AND your common sense. If you keep flushing it from above and flushing it from below, the impaction doesn't ultimately stand a chance. And I know this sounds remedial, but sometimes the age-old basics are the answer...drink a quart of prune juice...about a cup an hour. Of course, if you have ANY type of herbal laxative that stimulates peristalsis (the squeezing action of the intestines), then take as much of it as you feel safe taking.

And most of all...RELAX RELAX RELAX!! Meditate, take an ES bath, listen to soothing music, calm yourself as much as possible...you CAN AND WILL be back to normal in no time. The more you fret, the tighter your muscles become. (One of my mom's elderly friends that has bowel issues ALL of her life and has/had absolutely no 'natural' knowledge, had a severe impaction and had eliminating NOTHING for two weeks. I assured her over and over and over again that she could release the impaction and cure her life-long problem, and overnited her a bottle of Dr. Schulze s IF#1. She took ONE capsule of IF#1 and completely released the impaction in just a few hours...and there's NO way one little capsule had that kind of impact in just a few hours. She simply stopped worrying about it, and out it came...so NEVER underestimate the power of thought and relaxation!).

Keep us updated, and keep watching for others' advice.

Blessings,

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)