CureZone   Log On   Join
Fecal Impaction During Cleanse - Ouch!

intuition Views: 80,276
Published: 18 y

Fecal Impaction During Cleanse - Ouch!

Night before last after taking magnesium citrate that afternoon (not the question - I know when and how to use it) it was time to go to the bathroom. I tried and could not do anything. It hurt so bad, but nothing would come out. That hadn't happened before. I took stool softeners hoping that would help. In the middle of the night I felt something wet and looked to see that I had "leaked", but I still couldn't have a BM. The next morning was the same thing. Being the bowel-informed people that we are, I was pretty sure I knew what was wrong. I researched and had about 80% of the symptoms of fecal impaction. I was leaking more and hurting more and thought a small bit of Fleet enema might help "soften" the problem. It wouldn't even penetrate the problem. All of the research said the cure was a doctor would "insert a lubed finger in order to remove the. . ." or you could do it at home. One site suggested you do it with a friend in case you passed out from the pain or have the friend do it (I'd die first). For 2 days now I have donned the surgical gloves and excavated. It seems, regardless of the pain and blood, that it will never stop. I'm still leaking, and had my husband go out for Depends. I can only sit on the toilet, and have spent about 20 hours total on it, scraping away due to the hardness. Has anyone else run into an issue like this during a routine cleanse (or any other cleanse)? How did you handle it? Did you find something to soften it, or perhaps find a friend? Ha. I'd like to know some type of solution before I try anything like this again (the regular cleansing or the scraping). It's too much pain to go through. Many thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.079 sec, (1)