CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could these be Gallstones? The Lancet Volume 365, Number 9468 16 April 2005

HMEPINOS Views: 25,940
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 413,728

Re: Could these be Gallstones? The Lancet Volume 365, Number 9468 16 April 2005

I have done the Galstone flush. I do feel a lot better but then any pruging of the gut unless drastic ( ie Castor Oil is vicious)is usuallf somewhat beneficial.
However, I would be loth to recommend the procedure to anyone else , I am basically a scientist, so I read the Lancet report, hoping for some GOOD information EITHER FOR or AGAINST. but.
This 'Report'seems to have left a lot of stuff out.

It is scrappy.
It is bereft of real scientific and chemical data.
I've seen better reports on an analysis fron 6th.Formers.
It raises questions that are passed over apparently unnoticed and remain unanswered.
Perhaps the Authors were of the opinion it would only be read by Medicos ( who are NOTORIOUSLY WEAK ON CHEMISTRY)and would be accepted because it seems to be keeping the Medical status quo. Obviously it never occured to them that it would be seen by some who could see its many failings. Take this example>>>>>>>>

I QUOTE...>>> "Experimentation revealed that mixing equal volumes of oleic acid (the major component of olive oil) and lemon juice produced several semi solid white balls after the addition of a small volume of a potassium hydroxide solution. On air drying at room temperature, these balls became quite solid and hard." <<<<<
So they were looking at 'Green Objects' and produced 'White Balls' which did not seem to have the same physical attributes as the matter being analysed ????
This was glossed over, without a hint of curosity.
The fatty acid analyses were not listed or quantified or qualified.
All in all not very Scienific.
Everyone is left sitting on the fence.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)