CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could these be Gallstones? The Lancet Volume 365, Number 9468 16 April 2005

Views: 26,098
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,062

Re: Could these be Gallstones? The Lancet Volume 365, Number 9468 16 April 2005

I was thinking of doing a liver and Colon Cleanse and was bouncing around the internet to find more information about it.

I believe in a healthy balance between traditional and homeopathic medicine. I think we need both but you have to be your own patient advocate as unfortunately both arms seldom communicate.

I would like to add that as far as a Conspiracy is concerned I see evidence on both sides-- surgeons profit from cutting, and the naturists profit from uncertain diagnosis' and unclear, unsubstantiated results; both profit from pointing fingers.

As for the pics of the gallstones, and the size of the common bilt duct they would have to pass through in order to get to the small intestine to evetually be eliminated, the Gallstones looked large.

I have never seen it, but I don't get the feeling the common bile duct is a garden hose, so I am wondering what type of pain medication is taken to allow these large stones to pass into the small intestine?

I am not against natural cleansing if it really does something, but no ones wants to go thought a lot of hocus pocus for nothing.

Additionally, if I don't expel a gallstone with my liver clease, I will be happy, however after seeing the pics of the supposed stones and doubting it, I wonder if the cleanse does anything at all or if this is part of the healthy living conspiracy?

Am I still going to do the liver cleanse? I don't know at this point, but I will continue to do research on the matter. At this point I am trying to figure out how the various liver cleanse pills, drinks, herbs etc, prompt the liver and gallbladder to expel toxins.

Thanks for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.246 sec, (1)