CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could these be Gallstones? The Lancet Volume 365, Number 9468 16 April 2005

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

More
capco Views: 23,862
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,022

Re: Could these be Gallstones? The Lancet Volume 365, Number 9468 16 April 2005

The results of the Lancet tests, April 2005 are simply wrong. I was admitted to emergency and diagnosed with an extended gallbladder and many gall stones. I was in extreme pain. I have done 3 treatments consisting of olive oil and lemon juice, and Epson salts. I have expelled at least 300 stones and I am no longer in pain. My gallbladder is not distended anymore. Furthermore, my gallbladder is not bloated, swollen, or sore. I can eat cookies, cheese, milk etc., which would have put me in the hospital before. Clearly, without a shadow of doubt, these treatments work to clean the liver and gallbladder.

I have kept all the stones in a jar in the freezer, and will gladly send them in a refrigerated case to the Lancet group if they require proof, along with the blood work and ultrasound reports before the treatment.

After I do my fourth flush, I will have another ultrasound which will definitively prove my Gallstones are gone.

Thank you, a very grateful person to the Curezone site and those who have posted their stories.

Mark
Toronto, Canada.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.234 sec, (1)