CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ...on tests and testing in Lancet

Views: 25,382
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 413,079

Re: ...on tests and testing in Lancet

i have no idea, nor do you. that lancet article was about one woman, not me and not you. and since i saw my mother in law's stones, and know she didn't take oil... i know her green/yellow globs were not formed by the process described in the article. as yet, you have provided no explanation for this case, probably because it does not fit your theory. so, if lancet is wrong about one case, what else was missed.

i also don't doubt people who have posted results of their own chemical analysis... cholestol, bile ect. to you, they must be lying because such a result does not fit your theory. same for the red stones, black stones, ect.

and of course, this debate does not even concern the benefits which you dismiss as subjective, unproven ect. Thankfully i put all that aside when i flushed... and flushed away my chronic problems. thankfully I am not a scientist, but rather someone who just wanted to get well, and made it thanks to curezone.

john g

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)