CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 19 pounds and 10 inches in 2 months

Views: 8,436
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 378,616

Re: 19 pounds and 10 inches in 2 months

I also have the macro pocket quide(good for purse), The Changing Seasons Cookbook(not crazy about), and a cookbook for desserts and snacks(on the way). Ebay has been a good resource it just takes a little longer sometimes.

Day 1 wasn't bad at all. Last night I was given good advice about the cayenne. #1277 suggested putting the cayenne in a shot glass w/ a little lemonaide and taking it quickly, then enjoying the rest. I tried it this morning and it's much better.

Day 2 and no hunger, but a little emotional. I think whether I'm hungry or not, my mind was saying you need to eat! I'm over it now and feel much better. Had a good sleep last night and very energetic today. I'm definitely trying for 10 days (maybe longer) I want to try to get the MP out of me, so it may take longer.

I'll keep up with you on the Master-Cleanse forum so we can help support each other.

Mindy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)