CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update

been there done that Views: 1,726
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 378,352

Re: update

I'm glad to hear that good news. I think that the world needs more of the kind of person who will get depressed, it would be a kinder place to live. We tend to be objective and sentimental (conscientious), not subjective and emotional (not overrun by emotion). Because of that objectivity and heartfelt sentiment (sorrow, etc.), we can understand more. We have a survivor's wisdom because we have endured pains and sorrows and now understand 'how the human heart cries'. You probably aren't ready to agree with me right now, but you will notice that some people will consider you an offense to their ego because of the peace and self-confidence you can exhibit and they will consider it a great accomplishment to make a fool out of you by choosing their words carefully in order to impose shame, guilt, humiliation and intimidation on you. Retain your humility, humility is the requirement of wisdom. You will find that there is much more to you than meets the eye (and other people will too). Don't live for your parents anymore, live for yourself. I know you love them, that is the character trait of depression,...true blue loyalty, heartfelt sentimental love and goodness, but you have to realize that they didn't take their responsibility serious enough. I gave up trying to make any sense of my family life (family is supposed to love you) or rationalize about my life with them and think that the best thing I can do for myself is...

IGNORE the past.

For the rest of my life (whoopee, huh?), there's alot of mother's days left for me to live through, so I might as well just let it go right now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)