CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hello curezone!

Ayehasherayeh Views: 1,679
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 378,341

Re: hello curezone!

Yes that makes sense...
I know autopilot well I have gone through my days like that for years. I just recently shook things up, I mean turned things updside down to stimulate my environment. Taking control of the navigation system is good. As for clinging to the past...I did that too, I found that it caused me to miss lots and lots of opportunities that "I thought" used to be there and as a fact of matter (Or non matter) they were and are "always" there for me to receive. when I was "nostalgic" to the past I initially thought I might find comfort, but the reality is that the past is gone and I cannot exist effectively in both the past and the present so the past had to be let go of. Either that or be stuck in a repeating loop.

So I say goodbye to the past, acknowledge it honor it whatever I need do. Stop letting the tides pass by without riding them. This past present future thing is all in the mind. That which proceeds or comes from the mind creates the future
So make sure the present is a "present" and is being as "present as possible" Don't hold on to anything because it all becomes the past and then there is that feeling of "stuck again".

What do you create? I love the ideas i have seen you come up with on CZ. like pirate mystery for those having problems solving pirate mysteries ,or the people who believe the government is covertly spraying their heads with poison forum, or the chair hurling one. Perhaps it would be good for others in your life to notice these things but do not wait for that! you should start writing or sketching or whatever it is that you do and at the right time the right idea will manifest and bear fruit

How bout stepping up your energy with a new and improved name like I suggested a while back? maybe it should indicate what you would like to be? or rather what you really are. I'll look forward to seeing that.

A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)