CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: headcase!

Ev Views: 1,865
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 378,339

Re: headcase!

You are loved by us!
Please don't do anything drastic, think of one thing to live for...give yourself purpose. If you need help with that I can list at least a dozen things for you.

In the meantime go out and get a sublingual B vitamin supplement, Hemp seed oil for essential fatty acids and perhaps some L-Tryptophan. All to be taken with care and concern for your health and body. I would also recommend that you cut out all junk foods and do some cleansing.
//www.curezone.org/cleanse/

Believe me when I say that suicide is not the answer. It is such a lie that society plays into. Your parents would be saddened, shocked and severely miss you. I know you may not believe that right now, but from a mother's perspective I know that to be true.

You know this might be a hard time for you. I don't doubt it! We all have hard times. But there is hope in the future. Perhaps you'll get a job you really enjoy, be able to take a course, fall in love....and list could go on!

Stick with us - you are wanted and loved.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)