CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: headcase...hang on!!!

finallyfaith Views: 1,805
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 378,349

Re: headcase...hang on!!!

headcase,

i read all of the responses to your post and i really have to say that every one was beautiful and heartfelt and full of love and concern and absolutely great advice. if nothing else this thread should show you that there is still love in the world and that perfect strangers are willing to sit down and give all they can to help someone calling out over the wire for help.

i have nothing to add as far as advice, i hope you read all of the posts in response to yours, they said everything better than i could.

sarah mclachlan's "arms of the angels" just came on the radio as i am typing this, and i she is saying a prayer for you "you're in the arms of the angels may you find some comfort there."

i offer a prayer for you, i ask the eternal loving Creator to be with you, to aid you to comfort your soul and heal your heart. i pray for peace and clarity in the midst of death and horror, and i speak a message of hope and beauty even if you can't see it right now. your life will improve, i know it will, if you have just the tiniest amount of faith. if you have no faith, then ask The Source, and some will be provided.

i believe that if you reach out for Love and open yourself to Spirit that the Eternal Loving Force will answer and come for you and begin the healing process. please do so. i am pulling for you.

ff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)