CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hello curezone!

rudenski Views: 1,952
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 378,341

Re: hello curezone!

I like your name, "headcase." When did you choose that name? What if it was before you were ever born? Could you have another name as well? Imagine if you will that this life is like a giant puzzle and each of us are a part of that larger puzzle. From my perspective, we each chose our physical and mental challenges before we were even born. We choose what we choose for this life to learn the lessons that living in a certain body, in certain conditions, with various abilities will provide us. I believe we even choose our parents.

If you had a thousand lives to lead, wouldn't you want to choose at least one life that would be just exactly like yours? So that you could truly learn the very different and unique lessons that you have learned in this life? Wouldn't you want to choose at least one life as a hungry starving child in Africa to learn those lessons too? Every lesson we learn in this life is a valuable gem or treasure. Wouldn't you want to be blind once? To learn the lessons that being blind could give? Deaf? All of these so called disabilities and circumstances lead to an amazing amount of learning that comes from what I believe we chose to be before we ever entered our mother's womb. Could you see from that perspective that it is you who chose to come here to learn how to live with or overcome what you call "mental problems?" What if you could see those "mental problems" as the challenge you gave yourself before you were born? Would you accept that challenge? There is no one who has chosen to be just like you so I would like to encourage you to accept the wonderful challenge of being you.

It is not about finishing the puzzle early by cheating to get to the end but rather it is all about the learning in between. I hope you find a way to realize just how unique in all of the world you are and that how you learn to be uniquely you is a testament to the world of what you have learned.

Living is learning-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)