CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nystatin

krupaclassy Views: 2,551
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 378,054

Re: Nystatin

My gosh! Most of your symptoms are mine!! I have the black circles under my eyes, like shiners, I also have the extreme fatigue with insomnia, acne, Depression with anxiety, joint problems (JRA), dry eyes (not that I thought of it before), and cold hands. The insomnia and fatigue have lifted with the use of a sunlamp. I looked up seasonal affective disorder and realized that was a problem I had. I got the sunlamp off e-bay for less then 150. The rest has gotten better by taking the herbs used in Dr. Clark's parasite cleanse. The green Black-Walnut hull has gotten rid of the joint pain and swelling so I don't take anti-inflamitories anymore. I can use my hands again too! :) The l-cysteine has helped my stomache, Acne (I agrre, it is gross!), my asthma, and help even more with the fatigue.

Here's a question, do you drink diet sodas or drinks hat are "sugar free"? IF you do then the aspertame used as the sweetner can cause most of your health issues, including depression. I just discovered that myself and am taking myself off aspertame all together. So far I'm down to 2 diet soda's a day, from a usual amount of at least 4. My fatigue is getting better, and so is my skin! :)

God bless and take care!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.106 sec, (1)