CureZone   Log On   Join
Here's a possible solution to your problem:

fishingking00 Views: 2,405
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 378,047

Here's a possible solution to your problem:

Ok, if I was in your shoes, and I was 20 years old, here's what I'd do. By the way, I'm 27 years old now, and still live at home, so I'm no model citizen by any means, but that's because I've made some mistakes with my healing.

Ok, first thing: Consider going to Pfeiffer Center in Warrensville Il for comprehensive testing. They will look at a lot of things, and their treatment is far different that conventional medicine.
However, the guy that runs the place is a harvard trained doc.

Second thing: Do you have any food allergies : I actually tried to kill myself, and while in the hospital I resolved to stop eating gluten. You may or may not have a gluten problem. I did.

Third thing: Actually, that gluten problem, was, in my mind part of a larger problem stemming from my bodies immune response to mercury Amalgam fillings. I just got them out like 8 days ago. You can see my posts under the Amalgam Forum .

Ok, that's my three pieces of advice. Don't kill yourself. In all reality, you won't do a very good job of it, and then you'll really feel like a loser. It's really best that you figure out what the root problem is.

Call me, I'll only laugh at you for a little while. Then we can get down to business.

Matt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)