CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please help

jys124 Views: 2,378
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 378,042

Re: please help

It seems to me that you are at the top of the scale when it comes to "survival of the fittest." Some of us girls are looking for intellectuals. Personally, I have always been very attracted to guys with superior intellect. Looks are secondary. Ican't tell you how many guys I dumped just because they weren't smart enough. I was looking for someone who we smarter than me, whoc I could learn from. I found him and we have been married for 10 years. My advice is simple... Start living in the moment and forget about the girls who broke your heart. BTW- If you had a one night stand, you ARE good looking. When women look for a one night stand, they look for looks, not brains. If you have both, come on, you are a great catch. Just based on your writing ability alone, I am very impressed. You are a deeply thoughtful man who is letting himself get hung up on an Acne problem. My very first boyfriend had an Acne problem, but he was beautiful in many other ways (Nice body). His only problem was lack of intellect. 20 year olds are still so superficial and fake. YOU are not. Give the girls some time to mature and realize what a great catch you are. If your skin is what bothers you the most, try some different facial treatments. I told my sister about your post and she is intested in responding to you. I am forwarding her your post for her to respoind to. She is the smartes girls I know. Maybe she can give you some advice from a college eduated (philosophy) point of view. I am the practical minded high school drop out turned CEO, so I can't relate the way she can. She is also a 25 year old high school teacher in her 3rd year of teaching public high school. She understands Depression more deeply than I do. I wish you the best in life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.132 sec, (1)