CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What Feels Right to YOU is Best.

WhiteIris Views: 3,853
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 370,422

Re: What Feels Right to YOU is Best.

Hello Norris,

Yes, I have done liver flushes, about 7 of them. I strongly guard against doing them too close together. Despite what many people on curezone tell you... It is not good to do too many!! The liver is conforms to the stones within it, it may actually depend on stones in a negative way. They MUST come out, but not all at once. It will take your liver a time to recover from each flush (each person is different). Take Milk Thistle, Artichoke, Licorice extracts. I like Quantum Healing Products super oxygenated Liver gallbladder tincture. It has Oreggon Grape in it too. BUT you can buy this in bulk and make a tea yourself.

Cleansing parasites is an ongoing process... Until you are well, it is hard not to keep contracting them. I would follow an anti parasite program, and zap, and get colonics. But I would do it again in about 6 mos to make sure.

YES, cleanses make a huge difference in your quality of life on all fronts. Cravings are many times parisite/candida related. Although they are also vitamin and mineral deficiencies because parasites do 'steal' alot of nutrients from YOU.

Hope that helps you.

Peace,
WhiteIris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)