CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Laws

anonymousjane_01 Views: 3,495
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 344,181

Re: Laws

"I'm sorry that you feel submissive in your relationship and that you have to follow the 50 year old customs."

It's not about old-fashioned, 50-year-old, outdated beliefs. It's about tim-tested traditions that allowed the human race to procreate, and prosper.

In the animal kingdom, a male and female bird will...the female lays the egg and sits on them, and the male goes out and get food. It's basic. It's simple. It's nature.

I believe in equal rights for women, but I am also God-fearing, and God smiles on men and women playing their roles in a family. It's good, trust me.

Women aren't going to start doing construction work and operating huge cranes to break of the street asphalt to lay 6" diameter pipe in the ground. And men are not going to open a daycare center to watch, care for, feed, and cuddle 20 children ages 2 to 11. Not gonna happen. There really are differences in the sexes; there are some things women just won't do, and there some things men just won't do.

Thus, dominant/submissive is everyone in life. Sorry, but that's life. I love my boyfriend, and I submit myself to him. And he loves me, and he is gentle with me. I do my part and he does his. Now if, like we are, don't live together, I am not expected to go to his house and clean constantly; he cleans his own house. And sometimes if he isn't available I take out my own trash, and get things fixed in my house, bc we live in modern days and women work outside the home and everything.

But the basic, natural relationship is a man and a woman, and anyone can tell you that men are more aggressive, dominant, run faster, stronger, physically larger than women. And women are more nurturing, we like to talk about our feelings, gentler, smaller in size(but just as intelligent as a man), not as aggressive, and comforting.

:) AnonymousJane_01

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)