CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Chose Composite Fillings

tobi888 Views: 6,920
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 33,797

Re: I Chose Composite Fillings

Thank Owen,

I think all the cilantro and foot pads in the world won't help you if you put a filling in your mouth that leaches Barium, Aluminum, Arsenic, and cytotoxic petrochemicals. Nor am I interested in meditating myself to health or to do power meditation to re-grow new teeth.

There are more than 250 diff types of white resin (composite) fillings. I am a little tired of people calling them white fillings. The coloring added is white. It is really a metal filling. There is little plastic in them. And even the plastics leach petrochemicals that cytotoxic, kill cells, cause RNA damage (cancer).

My dentist told me that up until a few years ago there were TRUE metal free fillings out there but now they are all metal fillings...its just that no one tells you the truth. Each and every white filling is mostly a toxic metal caller barium.

Anyone that knows what they are talking about when it comes to material choices out there, please help out.

Does anyone have the studies for DiamonCrown?? Maybe that lady making appointments for Dr.Morales can come forth with the DiamonCrown studies since that is all Dr. Morales uses. I would also like to know why Dr.Morales is not a dentist refered by Higgins. Did they have a falling out?

Thank you again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (1)