CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trying to understand

superhero Views: 1,709
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 274,984

Re: trying to understand

Now, won't you come evolve with me? :)
-----------------------------------------------------

lol...no thanks I've been there, man. I hated it when I was there and I don't want to go back. It was like living on an island all alone. But now I have a real peace in my soul that I've never had in 37 years.

It seems to me that you actually have a good understanding of things. You acknowledge that there's a guiding force that scientists fail to see the cause, yet it makes more sense to you that these forces are just "because." But look around you! NOTHING in this world is here "Just Because." There's ALWAYS a reason. There's always a real, genuine cause. "Just Because" is an extremely weak arguement in my opinion. It lacks direction and purpose. But the universe has had direction and purpose since the beginning of time...otherwise you and me wouldn't be here.

I'm just curious, though...and forget about Heaven and Hell and all things religios....would you theoretically wish for etermal life if that was given to you as a choice? Or, would you rather just die and be gone...? The way you answer this may shed light on how you're forming your opinions. If you simply wish to be dead and gone, that might be why you're able rationalize your "just because" stance. Super

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)