CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trying to understand

Views: 1,806
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 274,982

Re: trying to understand

"If space and energy had evolved, it most likely would be all be RANDOM!"

No... this is the point you seem to consistently miss in all of my posts so far (and maybe I haven't been clear enough!)

Evolution exists as a process, but it is not random like many in the scientific community would believe. It is a process guided by an underlying, unmanifested intelligence/consciousness that Science is unable to detect with all their instruments and probing.

Science sees only the "effect" side of evolution, the result. But it fails to see the "cause", the motive, the "guiding factor". It's like observing a car driving, without being aware of the fact that there's a driver in there. Seeing only the car, it might not make any sense at all why it chose to turn left at the light, instead of right. It might appear to be random. But once you discover that there's a driver "guiding" the car, and discover that the driver has goals and motives, then you can see clearly that the car is only a vehicle, an instrument, to take the driver where he wants to go.

Evolution is the vehicle.
Consciousness, on a more collective level, is the driver.

You're right in that there is "intelligent design", but the "design" and "evolution" are both two sides of the same coin. The design is a dynamic process that is always changing based on "what works and what doesn't", as consciousness decides. The design is the "idea", and evolution is the manifestation or execution of that "idea", just as speech the physical manifestation of thought.

Now, won't you come evolve with me? :)
--James

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)