CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trying to understand

superhero Views: 1,800
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 274,979

Re: trying to understand

"Why can you easily accept the idea that God is something that transcends time and space, but you can't accept the idea that the universe is something that transcends time and space?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I would have to ask you the same question. But to answer yours, even space itself would have to be created. Somehow, at some time. Think about it. Same with energy. Energy has to have a source. Everything in the universe is the end result of something else. (if this statement is not true, please enlighten me.)

Also, all the properties in the universe are constant. It's as if it was all created at the same time for the same purpose. If space and energy had evolved, it most likely would be all be RANDOM! I just believe there is design in place...and this design seems to point to one thing..the emergence of our beautiful earth, and ultimately to us humans.

By the way, no one has answered my orginal question, which is why do you evolution guys seem to have so much love and excitement about the concept of humans evolving?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)