CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Colloidal Silver Resources is Finished, more

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Esstee Views: 2,314
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,421,989

Re: Colloidal Silver Resources is Finished, more

RE: here are my interests with features and capabilities as of now:

• -simple use/maintenance
  • -durability and quality
  • -of the smallest particle size range
  • -reputable in community
  • -budget friendly

A. Unfortunately, I am rather inept when it comes to generators as I chose to go the DIY route nearly a decade ago and have not ventured into the generator market as a result . 
With that said, and based on my own limited experience, I'd say the Silvertron is the most advance generator I know of in terms of function and versatility. 

No clue how easy to is to use, I've never used one personally, though I recall a member here by the name of Grizz who purchased one awhile back, and so you may want to contact her for some first-hand feedback if she doesn't chime-in into the discussion. 

RE: optional features:

• -colloidal copper capable (whatever requirements that involves-ex. Differing current or higher output)
  • -portability and travel convenience
  • -compact and minimal parts

A. Not sure what the prerequisites are for colloidal copper, though it I've been told that the sublingual supplements are very effective and maybe worth a look. 
Beyond that, I have no knowledge of the production and pathology associate with making colloidal copper unfortunately. 

RE: I’m not really concerned with making it faster, I’ll be in no hurry once I get one, so that won’t be a factor. 
A.
 I can appreciate why you would say that - and what's Interesting with this, is that time becomes one of the factors defining the overall quality of a CS solution; 

It's been my observation that the time taken to make CS will also contribute to the level of oxide in the solution - that is to say, the longer the process takes, the more silver oxides will end-up in the solution - not to mention, the dirtier the solution becomes - which won't likely be desirable. 

With that said, the ideal scenario seems to be that of running the process in the shortest amount of time possible without exceeding the optimum voltage and amperage parameters attributed to the configuration - mainly that of the anode size - whereas the cathodes are secondary less significant to the overall performance of the process. 

And while this may come across as technical jargon, I'd add that the optimum configuration can be found quite easily, and that there are many tools and references available on to help figure that out.  - though the overall gist of this is that a larger anodes will allow for shorter run-times without compromising the inherent particle size.

And finally, and as I am not affiliated with sales and manufacturing personally, I'd offer the following DIY diagram along with a link to an electrode time/size calculator - if not only to help familiarize you with the concept and terminology applicable to a typical colloidal silver production setup. 

DIY CS Generator

Colloidal Silver Toolbox - CS time calculator

DIY Colloidal Silver Diagram

- hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)