CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal Silver Resources is Finished, more

Everydaysamiracle Views: 2,198
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,421,455

Re: Colloidal Silver Resources is Finished, more

Man, not only did you address all of my concerns in the most considerable manner, but you also reminded me of the whole reason for my interest in the realm of healing; which I experienced through the incredible feeling I when saw and read your reply to my concerns. I am grateful for your empathy, and your consideration toward my personal concerns. You are truly a hero in this world, and a godsend to so many of us, and I hope and pray you continue to be so generous in sharing your knowledge with compassion to others that seek it. Thanks for clearing up those questions I had, they have really helped a lot. I’m not sure if you are willing to help me further with my quest at this point or not, but I’m going to go ahead and present to you my choices, in hopes that you can/will help me through toward making a decision. So, I’m ready to spend up to $300 on a generator, and here are my interests with features and capabilities as of now:
-simple use/maintenance
-durability and quality
-of the smallest particle size range
-reputable in community
-budget friendly

optional features:
-colloidal copper capable (whatever requirements that involves-ex. Differing current or higher output)
-portability and travel convenience
-compact and minimal parts

Im hoping to be able to have all of these in one, but I understand the market at this point, and sometimes it’s hard to find an all in one device for a relatively low price.

My main units I am contemplating are:
Steve Barwick Silver Edge
Dr. Beck Colloidal Silver generator with zapper
Silvertron Elite

I’m not really concerned with making it faster, I’ll be in no hurry once I get one, so that won’t be a factor. Please condider my questions I’m having here, and please get back to me when you can if possible. I’d be grateful to hear from you again. Much love, and take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (1)