CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal Silver Resources is Finished, more

BrightSideOfLife Views: 3,183
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,334,450

Re: Colloidal Silver Resources is Finished, more

I can see where this came from. It does look like the EU did rule on this. F*ck the EU - I am glad that I voted for Exit from the EU.

However IT IS still available in the EU and the UK which is still currently governed by EU law until we are actually free from the grip of the EU. The last Labour government passed the THMPD into British Law towards the end of their last government about 6 years ago. That was just one example where British law means nothing with EU law taking precedence with our government not able to override incoming EU laws.

I recently, in the last few weeks, purchased CS, both particulate and ionic forms from Amazon UK and Amazon marketplace and I don't think Amazon UK would break EU law. They don't seem to sell Milk Thistle extract powder which has also been restricted to herbalists and no member of the public can purchase it. The tablets and capsules can be purchased but not the powder for some reason.

This is my big objection to the EU, it is influenced and controlled by Big Pharma and large corporations at the expense of the general public. Public health is sacrificed so that Big Pharma greed can continue. These are not healthcare companies, they are ill health promoting companies.

CS particulate forms are available in Italy. This product is meant to be quite effective having one of the largest particle surface areas of all widely available CS in Europe. It looks like they still sell it!
http://www.santenaturels.it/argento-colloidale/

Therefore your original post looks like it had some validity but does not look like it is being upheld ATM.

The best part of all this is that Big Pharma are not actively searching for new Antibiotic medicines. All the current ones are becoming more and more ineffective and something is needed and yet Big Pharma will not spend any money searching for new Antibiotic drugs. The hypocrisy is that they are trying to secure profit on drugs that no longer work and yet they are getting the EU to ban things which do work. This is another example how dangerous it is having such a centralised point of power (the EU) which draws to it influence and control ie Big Pharma and any other big corporation that wants to further it's business.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.104 sec, (2)