CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal Silver Resources is Finished, more

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Everydaysamiracle Views: 2,180
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,332,297

Re: Colloidal Silver Resources is Finished, more

So, I’m going to address a few things that I’m a bit confused about regarding your write ups on Colloidal Silver . Do you use the term Colloidal Silver interchangeably for other types such as ionic silver? I ask this because of your post defining all of the differences with the types of “ Colloidal Silver s”, and how they are improperly using the term interchangeably. This is from the report comparing various silver generators, since much of the time you referred to the silver as colloida silver. Also, since you’re convinced that the optimal silver is ionic silver, why not just use it as your common term, for instance ionic silver gel, instead of the colloidal silver gel. Also, is there a difference in the particle size of the ionic vs colloidal silver, considering that the smallest size possible is believed to be the most efficient. As for one more question, if you support Steve Barwick’s practices and methods so much, then why don’t you consider his generators as the “top rated” device on your list. Just a suggestion, in your report I was hoping for somewhat more opinionated ideas upon the different generators. In a rating or review, I hope to find more info from the writer about what they think about the quality of such generators. It’s hard to get an understanding of which generator I would want to buy just from reading the specs and details of the generators. I would like to see your ideas and thoughts upon your top generators as well, so that it helps me decide on which one to buy. All of this is in response to your request to let you know about any possible improvements, and I hope they reach you in the most constructive manner. You are a godsend to all of us in seek of a trustworthy resource to refer to in order to ensure that we take proper care of our own, and others’, health. Much appreciation and love to your time devoted toward educating us all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.073 sec, (1)