CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal Silver Resources is Finished, more

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Esstee Views: 2,245
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,421,172

Re: Colloidal Silver Resources is Finished, more

Do you use the term Colloidal Silver interchangeably for other types such as ionic silver?
1. Test whether the solution is colloidal: place a condensed light or laser through the solution, if you see a Tyndall effect, then you have a colloidal solution
2. Determine whether or not the solution contains silver - ie, was it made with pure silver?
3. Then decide what you want to call it :)

Why not call it Ionic Silver: 
Some people prefer to call it Colloidal Silver, as this was the original name given to the solution from the beginning. 
Though that doesn't mean others will agree - this really seems person dependent

Is there a difference in the particle size of the ionic vs colloidal silver, considering that the smallest size possible is believed to be the most efficient?
Theoretically, an ion is the smallest particle this side of the physical world. 
Whereas in practice, most all colloidal silver solutions are complex, in that they are made-up of various components; silver oxide, hydroxide, elemental silver, etc. etc. 

With that being said, it's also worth mentioning that the particle size arguement is subject to much scrutiny. 
Especially once we factor-in the aspect of decomposition in the gut in part of the digestion and assimilation process. 

I was hoping for somewhat more opinionated ideas upon the different generators
Much like the naming conventions, Colloidal Silver generators are very much person dependent also. 

ie, a high quality generator in my view would be one that provides me with the flexibility of controlling the voltage and amperage to my own choosing,
Whereas someone else would surely look toward something completely automated and hassle free. 

With that said, perhaps a good starting point, might be to establish what it is you're looking for in-terms of Colloidal Silver processing, then seek out a generator to fit your particular needs. 

- hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.126 sec, (2)