CureZone   Log On   Join
Update! Eyesight improving, and general improvements with some side effects from Iodine and Borax protocols

stageleft Views: 1,828
Published: 6 y

Update! Eyesight improving, and general improvements with some side effects from Iodine and Borax protocols

Just wanted to put an update!

I went to the optometrist a week ago and he informed me that my eyesight is improving, with a .50 shift in both eyes. I've been supplementing with Iodine since the start of the year (changing quantities to play with the detox, now on a pretty steady 125mg a day) and more recently also Borax (about two months in now, 1/8 tsp a day after a hell of a rocky detox start) - plus all the co supps.

Eyesight is improving dramatically, skin is looking amazing, my energy is finally starting to be more consistent, my concentration and focus are phenomenally better, there has been weight loss without any effort (though bloating comes and goes with phases of detox), and in general I'm looking and feeling younger, more vital, more alive.

Current side effects are: some hair loss, breasts and breast cysts (I have at least a dozen in each breast) seem to be swelling and hardening then softening and shrinking in cycles - I can't quite figure out if there's a "new normal" yet. And since being able to take the borax more regularly (the early detox was mega) my hormones must be doing some adjusting because I just had a super heavy and long period (mine are usually very brief and light), my boobs got HUGE this period, and my emotions are swinging a bit.

My decade long chronic thrush has yet to shift. With the borax so far the thrush is a lot worse - detox reaction? I hope? I'm using boric acid capsules for now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)