CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update! Eyesight improving, and general improvements with some side effects from Iodine and Borax protocols

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,451
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,414,223

Re: Update! Eyesight improving, and general improvements with some side effects from Iodine and Borax protocols

i dont make deals with snakes. i wasnt talking to you and just because the subject was you is ON you. its you who are the narcissist who wants all this attention. just because you are butthurt is no sweat off me. and dont threaten me. i can prove everything i have said and this entire site is witness to it all. you dont want me to talk about you, leave me alone, for the fifth time. youre stalking me, genius. not the other way around. i cant believe you were so dumb as to take my plainly labeled bait. besides, what are you going to threaten me with? you dont think i counted the cost of confronting you? fool. anything you could do or have done to me would be doing me a favor. some people are never able to learn.

nice the way you moved this entire thread with your hidden messages (youre so GOOD at THAT) telling me to go to hell. i suppose thats better than emailing me and telling me to go f**k myself. like i said, the Webmaster has no idea who and what he has in you.

you really screwed up because the poor poster who was seeking help on the VWT becomes just one more victim of yours with their post hidden in obscurity. smooth move, exlax. think of somebody besides yourself why dont ya?

let it go.

find something better to do.

leave me alone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)