CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: why pay any company? Here is why

trapper/kcmo Views: 3,312
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,410,714

Re: why pay any company? Here is why

ok, i will address your dumb ass for the sake fo those looking for actual real world info they can use and afford.

by the numbers:

1-19 you cant waste my time with that crap, you retard, and neither should anyone else. its like reading a JW watchtower tract. for every decent piece of info (the JWs do use the bible) there is a ton of bullshit smeared all over it. like rice university cares about curezone readers. lololololol besides, even the correct things you say are irrelevant. so you just proved what a lunatic you are AGAIN.

20 - there are two 20s so i will address both. oops, sorry, i thought there was something there but i was wrong - just more irrelevant stupidity.

21 - ah, the mayo clinic; another meat grinder pretending to love us. lololol

the real bottom line is that any silver in any water will work. if you want to do it right, its cheap and easy:

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=82380#i

a fifteen dollar ounce of silver can make a lifetime supply of CS (aka silver water)

so for what you will spend to buy a sample from any company you can make it for life, gallon after gallon.

why listen to someone so stupid that the say you can use their product in your eyes but it will sting a little. lolololol and he calls me a caveman. oh well, i did start it. i couldnt help myself. its rare you see that much stupid all in one pile.

be well, everyone. that is what youre here for, right?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)