CureZone   Log On   Join
LOL!

Dquixote1217 Views: 3,315
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,410,141

LOL!

Well, if all of the candida was located in the rectum that would work - but the idea is to get the silver in contact with the problem and the smaller the particles, then then greater their coverage (total surface area) for any given PPM of silver.

Trust me, my long time friend - I have researched and written about Colloidal Silver for many years now and I have seen ultra-small particle silver outperform large particle silver time and again. Hundreds of times. Never the opposite though.

It occurs to me that the silver bar method might be rather painful if someone had a "social disease" with an inflamed, dripping male unit. Not that I would ever know about that, no matter what you might have heard about my trip to the Mexican border town.

BTW, I once had a silver quarter up my ass. I swallowed a quarter as a small kid and it ultimately passed all the way through. Quite a bit darker than it was originally. No telling what all it killed off on the way through my gut and out the poop shoot.

Was just too much fun pooping for days into a container so my grandma could see if I passed the quarter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)