CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Quack like a duck and walk like a duck quack!

Monatomics Views: 3,095
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,410,540

Re: Quack like a duck and walk like a duck quack!

Well, you are a "One Trick Pony" all you know how to do is to make Low PPM Yellow Colloidal Silver , while I commend you for your curing your candida that would eventually lead to cancer. I've made High PPM of Atomic Particle:

Boron
Gold
Germanium
Iridium
Magnesium
Platinum
Rhodium
Ruthenium
Silica
Titanium

I have had been fighting with a very painful Osteoarthritis in my right hip (Silver does not deal with everything)after mixing different elements, I found a perfect blend of Boron, Gold, Germanium, Ruthenium, and Titanium. Every time I used to take a step I felt an electric type of pain on my right hit (that was a nerve that was in between bones getting slightly crushed).

So, I drank two ounces of my special blend that the pain subsided 50% in two days, the next day I drank another two ounces and the pain left an additional 20%. I then skipped a few days and the effect lasted for about a week, to find out if the pain would come back and it slowly started coming back. That meant my new blend was the one doing the positive effects.

I resumed the regimen again, and the pain left about 90%!

So, I took the product every other two days and in two months the pain was gone entirely., now I walk a mile and half, and even started taking kickboxing classes.

So, here is the hypothesis of why that product worked:

Titanium is an excellent element that the human body likes, it will attach human cells to the element, Germanium, and Ruthenium is perfect DNA adjusters, Gold Fights Arthritis and boron helps create the proper enzymes in the human body.

Think of it and ponder upon this Mr. Trapper, you are fighting good products that will and have helped humanity for the sake of pride, maybe even jealousy because it is way beyond your comprehension on how to achieve such a magnificent milestone.

Think about this too:

Think of all the people who genuinely need help, you would rather bash and discredit a good company because you do not know how to make atomic size particles, or you own your own Silver Kit Selling company and are secretly pumping your low-end products.

Regardless, professionally it's wrong since Doctors are always looking for new and better ways of improving health, that should be the same attitude that you long time posters should have. For the sake of people who are hurting.

Then (aside from that rebuke) Atomic Size particles penetrate past the Blood-Brain Barrier! Nanoparticles will not.

But what this means is that it is possible that maybe the same blend that cured me of Osteoarthritis, may also deal with Alzheimer's and Dementia!

Titanium will help the cells stay intact!

As many may know Alzheimer's is nothing more than the disintegration of the brain cells and so is Osteoarthritis is a disintegration of join ligaments and cartilage.

Now bear in mind readers, that Arthritis, Osteoarthritis may be caused by drinking bad water, much of water supply is tainted with harmful minerals, the body does not know what to do with them and stores them in the joints. Our immune system detects the foreign minerals and attacks the joints to remove them and that is how Arthritis and osteoarthritis may occur. The elements I used to treat the condition perfect the DNA, allow for the regrowth of lost cells and allow them to be attached with the titanium.

There are probably a host of other diseases that Colloidal Silver cannot help with because it does not deal with DNA perfection, it does not deal with cell creation, or corrupted DNA, while other elements do.

Hence Mr. Trapper, is the need for other elements beside Silver.

I hope you learned something.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.143 sec, (2)