CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

Vekky Views: 2,291
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,403,854

Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

Well get some rest Tansybelle and I hope and pray you'll get a fantastic replacement vehicle eventually out of all this, and that it will fit your son's needs, as well as you and your husband's needs.

I wrote my wreck story years ago here on curezone, so did a quick search and found it:

I was twenty at the time. I was driving down the road one cold day going to see my boyfriend. Out of nowhere, I mean I didn't see it at all, in a split second, I was plowing into the back of a farm tractor. Looking back, I think I must have been behind a big truck or something that moved suddenly and then there it was, a tractor going slower than molasses on a 65 mile an hour road! I was a good driver, but my sister had had about eight wrecks that year, and seeing how my dad responded with more boiling anger each time, I didn't ever want to be facing him in that same position. In fact, just a couple of weeks before my sister had totaled her car, and listening in on the shouting match, I heard my dad say, "Your sister has never had a wreck. What is wrong with you?" But there I was, with the front of the car pushed all the way up to the windshield. I could barely see out with all the broken glass, but what I could see was that the tractor had not stopped. It was still going! But the man driving it was bent over. :( I sat in horror as the tractor kept moving and he stayed bent over. "I killed him!", I thought. My heart was racing and I felt frozen. I kept thinking I had to get out and check on him but I just couldn't move. I finally got out of the car, slowly started to walk over, but after a few steps I realized there was no way I could face the situation, so I turned around and started to walk back to my car, and that's when I heard, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaat haaaaaappened! in the most southern voice ever. The man gets off the tractor, walks over, and at this point the tears were streaming down my face. And he says, "Don't cry! Look, it's a beautiful day outside! Ya wanna go for some coffee? I'll tow your car for ya!" I was about to give in to the towing offer when the most jerkiest cop ever showed up and said that wasn't legal. It ended up costing 150 dollars to tow my car. Anyway, later that night I faced my dad, and he was way more forgiving than I thought he was going to be considering how tired he was of going through the wreck stuff. And I ended up getting a much better car after that. I've not had another wreck since, and I hope to never again. I'm watching out for those out of nowhere tractors. And, man I am glad that man was still alive. Those words he uttered out as I was walking back to my car were the sweetest southern sounding words I have ever heard. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)