CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

refreshed Views: 2,137
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,403,845

Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

I have never read a Left Behind book or watched a show. If I watch this...I can't say that anymore. lol

But seriously, I'm not trying to misrepresent what anyone believes. It's just very confusing to me...this switching back and forth between each other's beliefs and the difference between literal and figurative or historical and futuristic. I just can't keep it straight. Especially if you believe some things are literal and some are not. I really have tried to wrap my mind around it and I just can't do it for some reason. Please believe me.

It's just as frustrating to me as it probably is to you. If Jesus returns for us...what do you call it? I call it the rapture. I do realize that by me believing in a literal 1000 years, that it changes the timing of when I think the rapture may take place, but I do believe it will be when we are changed in a twinkling of an eye. And even if I took away my belief in a literal 1000 years and my belief that a third temple will be built, how does the anti-christ figure into all of this? Is he a real end time person...or anti-christ's of the past? That is why I asked about the NAR thing. If there is no anti-christ at the end trying to make us take on a false religion or a mark of the beast, then what do I have to worry about?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)