CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

refreshed Views: 2,578
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,403,607

Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

Dearest Loquat, you truly want to brust my bubble don't you? :/

When I was younger I read and studied my bible. So when I started reading the bible I came to many thoughts and ideas that I thought were my own as far as understanding the bible, because as a young adult, I didn't have anyone teaching me at the time. I was just so happy that once I started going to church that many/most of these ideas I had about the bible did fit within what christianity taught. I gave God all the glory for Him teaching me. After all, my faith was very strong at the time due to my personal experience with Him.

I also already had thoughts about end times. I was fascinated with the mystery of it all, so I studied it on my own. My church does not teach much about such things. They leave it open for each person's understanding, or so it seems. So yes...at some point I started reading or watching other people's ideas of what the bible was saying and I noticed that some were similar to what I believed and what I had experienced, but not perfectly the same. It is just human nature to wish to find someone who believes exactly like your own self, but I have not found anyone like that yet. So if you see me posting things by others, then it normally means that was as close as I could find, or I just thought the concept was interesting, but not necessarily what I believe. So all in all, I have kept my first beliefs about end times. I'm sure there are some areas I may have added to it as the years have gone by, by things I have heard...but most of what I believe is the same. I don't claim perfect understanding of it all, and in faith I trust God and go forward. But as far as prophets are concerned. I learned about them here at curezone and about NAR. I do not support the idea that prophets should be appointed in churches and such. Please do not falsely apply that idea to me. I just don't close the door to the fact that God may have some people out there that He speaks to.

What I am supporting is Rainy and her right to be here and discuss these issues with us. You can get irate with me all you want. If it helps protect Rainy from the abusive feeling she will get from you...then I will take it. I'm not sure why you seem so frantic about it all, other than you hate that pentecostals are pentecostals.

If I want to personally check the list of all the anti-christ types that this old world has seen...what is it to you? If you truly think it's not a salvation issue...why are you so bent on changing people's minds?

As far as trashy videos, I will say the same to you about your National Enquirer mentality of what others believe. You watch some video or read some book written by someone who wants to banish certain ideas other have, and you are an expert all of sudden. I don't believe for two seconds that you ever believed similar to what I do. That is just not the norm in merry ole England. You concern me because you do not act like someone who truly believes this is not a salvation issue, like you originally told us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.468 sec, (2)