CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Black splinters coming out of face? What is it? Help

ohwowsos Views: 11,429
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,131,915

Re: Black splinters coming out of face? What is it? Help

i'm getting black slivers rising to surface of the skin, and they can be relatively long..and if i try and crush them..they don't pulverize..like it's not dried blood..Ihave hypersensitivity to the extreme..so of course i feel them needing to exit..if they aren't right up on the surface. I have these thin hospital bandages..that are like a second skin...when i remove the sliver..more almost always rise to surface ..so that spot takes a long while to heal..I'll clean well and apply the bandage..which can stay on skin for a good stretch of time..during which of course i am not able to scratch..But yet i end up seeing sliver/s that came up to bandage surface..It's extremely distressing hurting itchy..at first it was just on face then a few on neck..now random anywhere they pop up in areas where there has never been any issue..A person said they went on some anti parasite cream..and they came up after..I was on a Rosecea cream which is pricey.,.,and i really wasn't improving..I think i also didn't have the black splinters til i started using the cream..but the slivers are popping up in places where i don't use anything but soap and water. I have very sensitive skin ..so i can't even use sun screen comfortably..and with Rosecea and autoimmune illnesses i've been told to keep out of light altogether..i don't totally..but too much sun is not an issue..I collected a jar of slivers and took it to my Dermotologist..she had them sent away..and they said it wasn't a foreign substance..and it might be some Rosecea + some Latin something..The Dermotologist as usual really did not help me but just told me in her mocking way to go to my Primary Care doctor and get something for the anxiety of having these slivers come out of my skin..She collects more dollars than my poor Primary C. doc ..but yet she always
sends the difficult issues back to her ..and just acts like i'm crazy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.131 sec, (1)