CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Black splinters coming out of face? What is it? Help

rosyposy Views: 46,398
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,131,915

Re: Black splinters coming out of face? What is it? Help

I've been itch the last ten years and have noticed Brown bit on bedding and floors that when pricked separates into many tiny bits then six month ago I put on moisturizing bar and then on top of that a soft soap from lush. I sat on wallpaper as these things came out of my skin they were like splinters. I had visable holes they hurt n the bigger bores took days it was really sore and it felt and appeared these things moved to the surface only when smothered I had to rub sideways to get out. I couldn't do my head and I've noticed tiny pin head things got my camera n zoomed in on theses thing and found stick like things with a yellow blob. Attached. Looked up morgellans and found similar pictures not worked out how to attach pictures yet but will do ifiI feel itching I put the moistufixing bar on it then the old orange soap can't remember name and I find things. It's worse at night

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)