CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Black splinters coming out of face? What is it? Help

Views: 27,516
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,348,665

Re: Black splinters coming out of face? What is it? Help

Hello everyone... OMG i have to speak I've been suffering from this for about three years now through all my research i kknow its M. i went to the doctor and told him its M. He said he didn't even know what i was talking about and i over heard him telling the nurse i was a meth head!!! nurse said my vitals didn't match meth he said something and walked off. My wife wouldn't believe me even with almost a hole in my upper lip from trying to dig it out sores on my legs and stomach round and red. its true if you get the little speck out the sores clear right up. I've sat and pulled patches of hair out just to relieve the itching, literarily put lysol toilet bowl cleaner on my skin.One thing that does work for me is wet toilet paper,, simply rub your face down but be ready its something else i still get thr bumps with the little black specks and oily sticky residue extresion on my body.Take some toilet paper folded up while in shower add water and medical dandruff shampoo the vigorously wipe your stomach its gonna be uncomfortable but the M will pluck right out of the skin with its little hair attached. if you take a black speck and drop it in bleach it will flatten and expand its crazy.i dont know how i contracted Morgelans other then clipping the matted fur off a poor cat,,little round mats all over the cat,, But I've quit two good jobs over this wife and kids think im nutz contemplated killing myself because no one believes it.Cdc covering it up. Oh and the little zigzag hairs that pop out of fingertips i even pulled a clear oily hair off my head once around four inches it was straight though. this thing is no joke i know i need support and help from this I've gone month's sometimes without leaving my apartment. i did some research and found an article on something called angry hairs!!! the Egyptian's even drew it and they match!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)