CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: silver ions vs particles

Paul D Views: 5,202
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,401,094

Re: silver ions vs particles

You said:

"With that said, there is more to be said on the topic of the structure of nano-particle silver in that these are subject to flocculation due to their neutral charge. Of which I believe works against the principal of Colloidal Silver and in comparison to ionic solutions."

.........exactly right. The entire issue regarding bio-availability is all about atom & nano-particle size. I would encourage you to continuing to do a good study on how metal transport into biological cells occur.

I'm sure over time that individual neutral atoms of silver that are not ions, can eventually begin to floc, I've seen evidence of this in a small bottle of many years old MesoSilver that was left in a closet that I had forgotten about, it was not clear, it had a kind of yellow-gray tint. I just used it topically in my ears or put it in bathwater.

Even now with the clear CS that I make, I actually drink very little, mostly brush my teeth with it & gargle. Swallowing even less than half a teaspoon makes me gassy & that can only come from killing good gut flora. So unless someone is having a specific issue, then caution is the best advice because it still remains all but impossible to know how much floc has occurred, especially in very low PPM clear distilled water solution.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)