CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Art of making Colloidal Silver

Carty3 Views: 4,195
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,400,078

Re: The Art of making Colloidal Silver

Can anyone here that has a generator help me out with some free colllidal silver I'm suffering very badly from systemic whipple's disease I have no help or any treatment I've tried everything I keep getting sicker I can barely leave the house or keep food down right now it's very scary if I can't find something to help me soon this will kill me. Please I'm desperate and have no money or no way of getting it. I just want to be healed so I can be a father to my kids again please I'm begging anyone. I don't usually do this kind of thing but right now I have no choice. I'm not a scumbag or a deadbeat I'm just very ill and asking for someone with a kind heart if they could help me. Thank you and God bless. I tride the silver wings in the past and the gnc stuff but didn't do much I don't think but then again I'm not sure. I use to do 2 tspns a day of it. Everything seems to think this will cure me. Idk I've tried everything I could possibly think.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)