CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A silver anode but not a silver cathode?

Paul D Views: 4,287
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,400,872

Re: A silver anode but not a silver cathode?

Sure, the potentiometer idea would work for current limiting. The problem with all the hardware that keeps getting added on here is losing the concept of simplification.

How many people are going to remember the setup when they want to make the next round? They'll spend an hour just trying to remember reconnecting things.

I make about a quart once a month, but I am very proficient in circuit analyses & design & can put a system with monitoring capability as has been pictured, but I simply don't want to be taking things down & putting them back together on a frequent basis, nor do I think most anyone else here wants to do so either.

Too much information can be as bad as too little in cases like these.

Always remember the electrolysis is creating both silver ions & nano-particles.The silver ions are of course what you want most of, because it is the ions that create the bio-availability, but they will not combine with silver nano-particles to form more nano-particles. It is the nano-particles agglomerating to one another that creates the larger particles which creates the yellow hue when a lot of them are bunching up together forming clumps, these have no bio-availability.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.324 sec, (1)