CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Regarding The Pope As The False Prophet Post Edit

Views: 1,693
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,396,019

Re: Regarding The Pope As The False Prophet Post Edit

I don't know who Trapper is or what he does but I can recognize bullshit when I smell it. This whole thread was a train wreck from the moment the first post was made. I don't care who Trapper is or what they have to say. They are allowed to be as much of a jerk as they want on a public debate forum and people had either get tougher skins or learn to ignore them. I simply do not CARE about what Trapper does or does not do.

When Users want to remain anonymous it may be that they have a reason. Just like Rainy switches his or her name all of the time or deactivates their account who cares? When one or more persons take an active roll to attempt to revive a dead account and contact someone who has left this site it is flying in the face of the same laws that they are claiming that they follow.

When one User sends an email to another User in an attempt to generate drama there is a problem with that particularly when the message has nothing to do with the subject.

A User called someone out on Tannsybelles inconsistencies which were true and factual. That user was branded a passive/aggressive coward by these Christian individuals because they wanted to remain anonymous.

We are all guilty of falling short but I would NEVER presume to have someone send an email to someone else. That is mental illness. That is someone with a very serious problem. That is someone who isn't guilty of sinning but they are guilty of indulging that mental illness instead of getting help.

Debate can be healthy and it can be heated. Calling names and trying to intrude upon someone's privacy is a completely different matter. That is very disturbing behavior.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)