CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone Confirm 80/10/10 plus turpentine works? (Jennifer Daniels) and review my plan

MaximusLA Views: 2,001
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,391,520

Re: Can anyone Confirm 80/10/10 plus turpentine works? (Jennifer Daniels) and review my plan

DUDE, GUYS, calm down... I don't have Whipples or whatever the hell you're talking about... I have Candida IN EXCESS...

I'm currently following 80/10/10 but have cheated massively on it over the past month... friends visiting, special events, birthdays, etc...

I am now fully committed with the exception of thanksgiving weekend (that thursday-sunday)... Other than that I AM FULL BLAST 80/10/10...

I had to lay off the turp and Sugar as my lower lower back was taking a beating so I suspected kidney's taking a beating...

Seems like today is better since I didn't take the turp...

I'm limiting my supplements so that the Candida and any other parasites can't feed off of them... I'm using a Vegan, B Complex, Liposomal VItamin D/K, Youngevity Sweet eze, Youngevity Ultimate Selenium, A digestive Enzyme a lot like youngevities but double the power basically (with my dinner meals or complex carb which I allow once a day w greens),

I'm using Robert Morses Herbs... LIVER GALLBLADDER, ADRENAL, KIDNEY, LYMPH SYSTEM, AND PACREAS IS ON WAY

I have PECTACLEAR which I may use at 2-4 pills a day

My Ozone oxygen bottle ran out so.... I need to get that filled tomorrow... I may follow Simply03 RI + Water protocol but Honestly... with the Jennifer Daniels protocol I think I should be fine...

I do vape weed occasionaly during the week... I know it taxes the addrenals a bit... probably messes with Sugar regulation a tiny bit but I'm gonna cut that down to the weekends and lighten up...

I'm starting cardio this week... I'll start lifting again in a week or two... killing candida and detoxing + working out seems to be a lot for the body to handle...

My back seems to be doing a little better... not as tight...

I'm gonna keep focusing on the Infrared Sauna at home at least 5-6 days a week... 30-40 minutes, good sweating...

uhhhh... trying to go to bed a little earlier...

trying to get enough fruit calories in...

tongue is still looking gross but I've been drinking a latte in the morning with almond milk or half milk /almond milk which is probably messing things up... TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF THAT... no more lattes...

I'm fully committed now... My diet will basically be fruit whenever the hell I want it... and A big salad once a day... or a big jug of green juice once a day... talking 32 oz green juice a day, NO JUICED FRUITS...

I want to CHEW AND EAT my fruit, get the enzymes flowing, and have it release Sugar at the most normal rate... I don't want to just drink a bunch of fruit sugar...

I've partied massively in the past... I know my adrenals and pancrease are prob a bit beat but I'm feeling a lot better... I know i'm getting better..

I'm also using lots of chanca piedra??? it's a stone breaker... probably helping the kidneys and liver to break up what stones or crystals I have left...

I've done a lot of Liver Flushing over the past year or so... but on the last one I still got some stones out...

I know I'm making progress... I'll keep you guys posted here...

If anyone can prove that the 80/10/10 diet works with adding the Turpentine / sugar protocol... It's me...

Literally, the doctor that I saw 2-3 years ago said I had THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CANDIDA SHE HAD SEEN... and she works with a lot of people...

She's extremely progressive and uses OZONE, VITAMIN C DRIP, ETC ETC... Here in California...

so... Just saying...

Stay Posted... Fully Committed... I'll let you know.

- M

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)