CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone Confirm 80/10/10 plus turpentine works? (Jennifer Daniels) and review my plan

Carty3 Views: 2,077
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,391,275

Re: Can anyone Confirm 80/10/10 plus turpentine works? (Jennifer Daniels) and review my plan

Sounds exactly the same as my symptoms and I have whippples disease it's a bacterial infection you may want to consider being checked or tested for this many people have it and are going undiagnosed because our medical facilities here in the US rarely think of it or consider this disease and infection. It's not as rare as they claim it to be and it's highly contagious I've spread it to my whole entire family within a few months time frame. It's a bacteria called an actinomycete commonly found in soil, unsanitary drinking water, silos, corn mills, air conditioning units, and closed stables. This is becoming epidemic in our country as we speak.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)