CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone Confirm 80/10/10 plus turpentine works? (Jennifer Daniels) and review my plan

soapscape Views: 1,978
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,391,275

Re: Can anyone Confirm 80/10/10 plus turpentine works? (Jennifer Daniels) and review my plan

have experimented with some of those things, but not all together so can't really say, but from my experience, have been doing Turpentine 4 or 5 days/week for a couple months, I just take with a bit of fruit rather than sugar, had some results in the beginning (flukes), now doesn't seem as effective. my diet is vegan high raw, have been 100% in the past, though not while doing anti-parasitic herbs...diet makes a big difference for me in general well being. Liver Flushes helped a lot, flushed out 100's of stones. I've not done ozone or dr morse herbs, but I've thought of both of those, I use homemade herbal kidney formula at times, and lbb. have been doing infrared saunas daily for about 7 months, huge help for making me feel better...please post how you do...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)