CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone Confirm 80/10/10 plus turpentine works? (Jennifer Daniels) and review my plan

Carty3 Views: 1,991
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,391,511

Re: Can anyone Confirm 80/10/10 plus turpentine works? (Jennifer Daniels) and review my plan

Did not make self diagnosis just from pictures I'm not an idiot nor do I just make diseases up. And yes it was me that spread this to everyone I came into contact with. I'm a highly intelligent person I figured all this out before the doctor could. If you want to know all the signs and symptoms Google it. I refuse to sit here and debate with someone over this I had to do it with enough doctors I won't do it on this forum. This is a place where we can help each other not make each other feel worse or disbelieve one another or tear each other down mentally. I dealt with enough disbelief I won't get it from here too. And if you've been considering whipples disease for a long time now why haven't you gotten tested or diagnosed unless your having the same problems I'm having. I know I'm right in what I have and if you know anything about whipples disease you would know it's highly infectious through bodily fluids.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)