CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone Confirm 80/10/10 plus turpentine works? (Jennifer Daniels) and review my plan

Carty3 Views: 2,598
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,391,503

Re: Can anyone Confirm 80/10/10 plus turpentine works? (Jennifer Daniels) and review my plan

I'm not exactly sure how to upload pics on here I would love to show you a pic of the lesions I have on me from this. My kids, wife, mother and father all have the same stomach issues as me and my mom has severe Arthritis especially with her sciatic. She thinks it's just Rheumatoid Arthritis and it's not it's whipples disease from me spreading it to everyone. Also my mother has similar sores and lesions on her arms too. Mine did not show for the blood test or duodenal biopsy so now I have to be seen by infectious disease doctor on Dec. 18th in regards to whipples disease. I didn't know there was a way they could test your stool. No doctors said anything about a test like that I'm not sure it exists. Maybe there something you know that I dont. They need saliva and stool test that would be the quickest and least invasive way to test for t. whipplei. I'll send you my email and then I can send you the pics that way if you'd like it's hardtwizzler33@gmail.com this has spread to my nervous system and brain so that's definitely not good at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)